Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Transfer of Copyright
Copyright to the above article is hereby transferred (including the right to publish the work in whole or in part in any and all forms of media, now or hereafter known) to the TechMind Research (TMR), effective if and when the article is accepted for publication in TechMind Research (TMR). The article will be stored electronically and the publisher reserves the right to reproduce (in any form) and distribute the contribution.
The Author(s) retain all other proprietary rights explored by the Paper arising from Patent, process or other such proprietary intellectual property. Authors grant the journal right of first publication and allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- The Author(s) warrant the Paper is unpublished, original and that he/she is the author of the Work and does not infringe upon the copyright of others; to the extent the Work incorporates previously published text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permission.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are allowed to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process to enable greater citation of published work.
- The Author(s) indemnify and hold Techmind Research harmless from any and all damages that may arise from the Author(s) breach of any of the within warranties.
- This Transfer of Copyright Agreement must be signed by at least one of the authors (who agree to inform the others, and bind all Authors of the Paper, if any).
- By signing below the Author(s) warrant they are authorized to transfer exclusive copyright of the Paper to TMR.
The policy may change from time to time. Changes will be posted on the website.
- Information We Collect
When you visit or register on this website you may be asked to provide certain information about you. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mail you send to us.
However we are not responsible for any use of your personal information you provide to third-party applications or websites that may be accessed via Website.
- Use of Personal Information
We use this information to understand your needs and enable us to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- Disclosure of Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We try to secure back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.